Have you ever had a bad haircut? Surely, everyone had a bad hair cut. But what makes bad hair cuts so terrible is the long wait before your hair grows back.
Waiting for your hair to grow back can be agonizing, it feels like forever, right? What’s worse in having a hair cut that you never want is that you have to go out and live with it. It’s absolutely embarrassing, all your friends asking you to out and you, being forced to hangout with a hair style you never wanted and this will last for a couple of months or longer if a lot of hair is cut off.
Typically, our hair grows about half an inch a month, hair growth is really, really slow. So, if your stylist cut about 3 inches of hair, it will take about 6 months to get back the original length of your hair. Now that’s a very long time to grow just 3 inches of hair.
But there are things you can do to make your hair grow quicker like: eating a healthy diet and taking your daily vitamins supplements. Eating healthy foods is very important for hair growth, especially protein because this is what hair is mostly made of. Consuming the right amounts of protein daily will provide all the protein needs for healthy hair growth. Taking vitamins is also important because vitamins act as co-enzymes that help metabolize food efficiently.
Also, you can use a special product can help your hair grow fast called FAST. FAST or Fortified Amino Scalp is a deep cleansing shampoo specifically made to make hair grow really fast. It contains a proprietary blend of amino acids, B complex vitamins and herbal extracts that help encourage hair growth. FAST only use natural ingredients making it safe even after many years of use.
Every now and then there are times when we want really fast hair growth. Whether you’re growing out a short hair or trying to mend a terrible hair cut, the endless waiting while you grow out your hair can be unbearable.
But getting really fast hair growth is not that difficult. Growing fast and healthy hair is the same as working toward a healthy body. Below are some tips on how to attain this.
- Protein is a very important nutrient and plays a fundamental role in the body’s development. This is also true for hair growth because hair is practically 80% protein. So it is critical to consume the right amounts of protein daily. Rich food sources of protein are lean meat, fish or soy.
- Vitamins and minerals. Vitamins work as co-enzymes that help metabolize nutrients more efficiently. Vitamins also have specific roles in to keep our body functioning properly; certain deficiencies like biotin can cause hair loss. Minerals like iron help the red blood cells carry oxygen all over the body, including the hair follicles. So it is important to take your daily vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Keeping your hair and scalp clean is very good for hair growth. This will prevent any microbial and fungal growth from occurring, making the scalp an ideal for hair growth.
- Invest in a good shampoo and conditioner. Products like FAST shampoo and conditioner not only clean the hair and scalp, it also stimulate fast hair growth. FAST or Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy is specifically made to encourage the hair follicles to produce hair faster. If you seriously want to grow your hair really fast, you better grab a bottle of this product.
- Massage the scalp regularly to increase blood flow to the scalp. More blood flowing to the scalp means more oxygen and nutrients being delivered to the hair follicles.
- Wash with warm to hot water. This will help open up the pores and could even unplug or unclog pores that are obstructed with debris or oils. Also, the open pores allow the active ingredients of FAST to be absorbed in the hair shaft to stimulate hair growth.